1. The customer has the right to cancel their order within 3 working days of placing an order.
To make a cancellation for your order please contact our office on 01768 862455 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Perishable goods are excluded from cancellation under The Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 as amended by S1689, 2005.
3. Any item that arrives damaged will be collected and replaced within a reasonable period of time. All damages / defects must be reported within 5 days from the date of delivery. All returned / exchanged products (including the boxes) must be in their ORIGINAL CONDITION and they must be in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
4. If the buyer has cause to lodge a complaint of the quality of the goods delivered by the Company, details of such complaint must be received within 14 working days of goods being delivered.
5. If the buyer is outside the CA postcode, we cannot accept your order and will be refunded as soon as the order is placed.