Charnwood Island 3B (Boiler)
Based on the hugely successful Island III stove the Island IIIb is the ultimate in biomass heating. Equipped with the renowned Charnwood riddling grate for easy ash removal and fully boiler sensitive thermostatically controlled the Island IIIb combines leading edge boiler technology with its exceptional aesthetic design. As an integral boiler stove it is optimised to heat around 10 radiators plus hot water ensuring exceptional performance.
- Output to room: 9kW (range 4-9kW)
- Output to Water: 9 kW
- Efficiency: 73.3%
- Fuel Type: Multifuel
- Style: Traditional
- Dimensions: 713mm x 754mm x 484mm
- Flue Outlet: 175mm
- DEFRA Approved: No
- Material: Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
Need more advice?
Our team are here to help. You can contact us on 01768 862455 or visit our showroom on Myers Lane, Penrith.
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Converting grate
* Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* Suitable for underfloor heating
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours