Charnwood Island 3
The Charnwood Island III is the largest stove in the Island collection. Its majestic proportions make it ideal for larger rooms and open plan areas. Exuding a nominal 12kW of heat, this is a stove that can take an incredible log length of over half a metre. The Island III offers our largest ever view of the fire. A true wide-screen experience.
- Output: 12kW (range 8-16kW)
- Efficiency: 76.4%
- Fuel Type: Multifuel
- Style: Traditional
- Dimensions: 713mm x 765mm x 484mm
- Flue Outlet: 175mm
- DEFRA Approved: Yes
- Material: Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
Need more advice?
Our team are here to help. You can contact us on 01768 862455 or visit our showroom on Myers Lane, Penrith.
* SIA Eco Design Ready model available
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Quattroflow air management system
* Converting grate
* Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* Smoke reducing kit available for DEFRA exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* Flue boiler
* External Air Manifold
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours
We deliver within a 30-mile radius of Penrith, Cumbria.
We delivery to the following postcodes:
CA1, CA2, CA3, CA4, CA5, CA7, CA8, CA9, A10, CA11, CA12, CA16, CA17, LA8, LA9, NE49, NE47.
We do not deliver outside of these areas.
Our team will contact you within 1-3 working days to confirm your delivery details, after your order has been placed.