Charnwood Cove 2B (Boiler)
The COVE 2B is the latest addition to Charnwood’s unrivalled range of biomass and multi-fuel boiler stoves. Based on our contemporary Cove stove the COVE 2B incorporates a thermostatically controlled integral boiler sufficient to power up to 9 radiators plus domestic hot water. The stove features Charnwood’s clean burn air wash system and renowned converting grate for optimum fuel flexibility and easy ash removal.
- Output: 4.6kW (range 2-5kW)
- Output to Water: 6.4kW
- Efficiency: 75%
- Fuel Type: Multifuel
- Style: Traditional
- Dimensions: 698mm x 554mm x 389mm
- Flue Outlet: 150mm
- DEFRA Approved: No
- Material: Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
Need more advice?
Our team are here to help. You can contact us on 01768 862455 or visit our showroom on Myers Lane, Penrith.
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Converting grate
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove.
* Suitable for underfloor heating
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* Choice of 8 colours
We deliver within a 30-mile radius of Penrith, Cumbria.
We delivery to the following postcodes:
CA1, CA2, CA3, CA4, CA5, CA7, CA8, CA9, A10, CA11, CA12, CA16, CA17, LA8, LA9, NE49, NE47.
We do not deliver outside of these areas.
Our team will contact you within 1-3 working days to confirm your delivery details, after your order has been placed.