Charnwood SLX 20 (Multifuel)
The Charnwood SLX 20 is a multi-fuel stove with a more contemporary feel and sophisticated operation. It simplifies the real fire process: burning less fuel, more cleanly with maximum efficiency and low emissions. It is available in a number of sizes to suit your specific heating needs: from a pure room heater through to full central heating. All this whilst retaining a simple, stylish look.
- Output: 5.4kW (range 2-7kW)
- Efficiency: 75.7%
- Fuel Type: Multifuel
- Style: Traditional
- Dimensions: 608mm x 548mm x 430mm
- Flue Outlet: 150mm
- DEFRA Approved: No
- Material: Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
Need more advice?
Our team are here to help. You can contact us on 01768 862455 or visit our showroom on Myers Lane, Penrith.
* Converting grate
* Cool-to-touch handle for safe and easy reloading
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* Add in boiler for a small radiator or domestic hot water
* Choice of 8 matt colours or gloss black vitreous enamel